Classic Beatles Tour of Liverpool
Supplied by: Adelphi Hotel Taxi Rank - Meeting Point
Return to the Swinging Sixties on a 3-hour Beatles tour of Liverpool
- 3-hour Classic Beatles Tour of Liverpool
- Tour from a local, knowledgeable guide
- Private cabin
- All Beatles' childhood homes
- Penny Lane & more
- Strawberry Fields
- Woolton village
- Entry fees to the attractions
- Food and drinks
- Visit one of the most important locations in musical history, where John Lennon met a 15-year-old Paul McCartney for the first time Have your photograph taken by the famous red gates to Strawberry Fields and find out why John loved it so dearly Stop in and see Penny Lane, the Liverpudlian location that served as inspiration for Paul's iconic 1967 track
If you’re a Beatlemaniac, this is the tour of Liverpool for you. You’ll travel across the city to see the most important locations in Beatles history, including Penny Lane, Strawberry Field, and the grave of Eleanor Rigby.
There’s a stop for refreshments at Strawberry Fields, and there’s always plenty of time to stop and grab a photo at each site you visit. Along the way, you’ll get to visit Woolton Village, the location where John and Paul met on 6 July 1957 while John’s first band – The Quarrymen – were playing at the church fete.